Brooke and Erin, co-founders of the MOB Society, have five boys between them, and they take the health of their families very seriously.
About a year ago, Brooke and her family started experimenting with doTERRA Essential Oils (EOs) as a more natural approach to treating their daily health needs. As with all boys, there’s never a shortage of cuts, bruises, burns, and bumps. Here are a few of the ways Brooke’s family has used doTERRA EOs:
“With doTERRA essential oils, we’ve gotten totally off my acid reflux meds, can ease the pain of most of stress headaches without Ibuprofen, have all but eliminated the difficult pain associated with TMJ, haven’t had vertigo in over a year, and are controlling allergies…all naturally. In addition, we’ve used EOs to ease all of our boys’ bumps, bruises, scratches, and burns, as spring sports savers, and we’ve even used them to ease the symptoms of pink eye—without going to the doctor!
We’ve simply been amazed at how using doTERRA Essential Oils has supported our family’s overall health goals! More and more, they’re becoming an every day way for our family to promote wellness in the home. As a mom, they make me feel so empowered to serve my family well using the least amount of synthetics and keeping our medical bills and co-pays as low as possible!”
Erin’s family has just started using doTERRA EOs… (ERIN’S STORY)
If you’re interested in learning more about using EOs, please email us at theoilymob (at) gmail (dot) com. If you’d like to join our successful, growing team, or just get the oils for your family at wholesale costs, consider joining our new Facebook group, The Oily MOB, to learn more. And sign up for our Oily MOB newsletter to be the first to register for online classes and exclusive deals!
Getting started on your journey with doTERRA Essential Oils is as easy as choosing one of the following purchase options:
1. Become a Preferred Member Just $10 for a lifetime membership, becoming a preferred member allows you to purchase all products for 20% off retail price. You can also take part in the Loyalty Rewards Program. (More info on that below) Click here to sign up as a preferred member
2. Create a Wholesale Account (kind of like Costco or Sam’s Club) With a doTERRA wholesale account, you’ll receive the deepest discounts possible. Everything you purchase will be at wholesale price, which is 25% off retail. Wholesale accounts cost $35/year. It’s a lot like purchasing a membership to Sam’s Club or Costco—one annual fee for savings all year long. (Membership renewal is only $25 each year, PLUS you’ll automatically get a free bottle of peppermint oil. So, that makes it even better!)
In a word…support. When you join with a wholesale account, you get the following things:
- Access to our team of knowledgeable, like-minded moms to support you and help you as you learn about essential oil usage.
- The ability to get the deepest discounts possible on doTERRA products.
- Access to our exclusive Essential Oils for Every Day Webinar. If you’ve wanted to start using essential oils, but felt hesitant to invest money in something you don’t really understand, this webinar is for you! We’ll walk you through the basic information you need to begin using EOs right away ensuring your success as you incorporate your new kit into your daily routine. This webinar is exclusively for new wholesale members who purchase a Family Physician Kit or above.
There are no minimums or quotas you must meet–and no one is going to pressure you to sell product or have “parties” if you aren’t interested in that aspect.
But that’s not all. When you join with a wholesale account you have the option of building your own business with the following benefits:
- Access to a password-protected team training website.
- Access to a 10-Day Business Building Bootcamp.
- Access to private team Facebook groups where we discuss both product information and leadership/building practices.
- Advice on sharing oils through blogs, websites and social media. As bloggers, we are very comfortable in the online space, and believe bloggers have an amazing opportunity to build with doTERRA.
- Over $500 worth of free training videos.
- The opportunity to create real residual income from your very own home-based business.
Regardless of your reasons for creating a wholesale account, it’s the best option giving you the most bang for your buck! There are a variety of enrollment kits available. Purchasing a kit is the best way to get started. It’s a wonderful, money-saving way to start your oil journey.
Two great starter kits
Family Physician Kit (this is what I purchased) $150
* The $35 enrollment fee is included in this kit.
The Natural Solutions Kit $515
(the one I wish I’d gotten!)
In the Natural Solutions Kit, you get:
There are many other kit options available HERE to see the rest of them.
How To Sign Up for a Wholesale Account, Step-by-Step
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Select “Wholesale Prices,” then “continue.”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 462112 in both boxes.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling doTERRA products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. doTERRA will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Agree to Terms & Conditions and click “continue.”
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which enrollment kit you would like. You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your optional Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP). This is not a requirement, although I highly recommend it as a fabulous money-saving way to build your oil collection!
8. That’s it- congratulations on starting your doTERRA adventure! You will receive a confirmation email– you can log into your back office right away to manage orders, check your team, and send messages. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Not Ready for Wholesale?
You are welcome to pay full retail cost for individual oils from our online shop. Thank you for your business!
Want to know why I chose doTERRA when there are other excellent quality oils on the market today? Read this explanation.
We are doTERRA consultants, and because of that, we receive compensation when you purchase oils through our shop or if you sign up as a preferred member or with a wholesale account. We are not doctors, and our statements have not been approved by the FDA. They’re our personal testimony, nothing more, but are 100% true and not exaggerated in any way.